Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology: Open Access- Invitation on Special Issues
The Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology (ISSN: 2161-0681) deals with research on infectious disorders associated with immune system and immunological disorders, infectious diseases, treatment of infectious diseases, infectious medicine, epidemiology, diagnostic tests of infectious diseases, infection control, pathophysiology, clinical pathology , preventive medicine. Clinical Pathology deals with patient care, diagnostic services, novel treatments and research on immune infections. Journal of Clinical & Experimental Pathology covers all areas of clinical and experimental pathology. Articles such as research papers, review articles, commentaries and short communications leading to the development of Journal of clinical and experimental pathology.
Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology is a scholarly open access journal that deals with the study of clinical and experimental pathological studies the study of the pathogenic microbes and the role of microbes in human illness and causes various pathological disorders.
It’s our privilege to recite you as a foremost strategist in the realm of research and invite you to endowment your research penmanship and publication in forth coming issue in the form of Research, Reviews, Commentaries, Letter to Editor, Case Reports, Short Communication, Images, Conference Proceedings which will be published in our journal.
Special Issue Guidelines:
Omics Publishing Group welcomes proposals for creating special issues that fall within the scope of the Clinical and Experimental Pathology published by Omics. The special issue aims at exploring new, relevant, and most compelling dimensions in the field of Clinical and Experimental Pathology that missed a mention in the journal on a regular basis.
Special issues will be released on a monthly basis and proposals will be accepted accordingly. All proposals should include the following information:
- Title of the proposed special issue
- Purpose and current relevance
- List of topics to be covered
- List of potential contributors
- Guest Editor(s) and Reviewers
- Address, phone, e-mail, and fax of guest editors and reviewers
- Tentative deadlines for submission and review process (Timeline for submission, review, and final acceptance)
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the guest editor(s)].
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
- Each special issue can be created with 10-15 articles.
- All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via
- Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
- Accepted manuscripts submitted before the deadline will be published within the given timeframe for the respective journal publication.
Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology is using Editorial Tracking System to maintain quality and transparency to the author in the peer-review process. Review processing will be performed by the editorial board members of the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology or by Reviewers (outside experts in the field). Two independent reviewer’s approval (Minimum reviewer’s approval) followed by editor approval is obligatory for acceptance of any manuscript excluding an editorial.
On the occasion of its 10 years, Successful Journey, Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology decided to provide a partial waiver on its article processing charges to promote quality research from across the nations of the globe to encourage the latest research in the field of Infections, Diseases and Medicine. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology also planning to release a special issue on its new approaches.