Journal of Immunobiology Announces â€œFree Annual Publication with Onetime Feeâ€
Journal of Immunobiology Announces “Free Annual Publication with Onetime Fee”
Journal of Immunobiology announces free annual publication with onetime fee. The Omics International membership program, initiated to accomplish the vision of making Healthcare & Scientific Information Open Access, enables academic and research institutions, societies, groups, funding organizations and corporations to actively support Open Access in scholarly publishing and also support the participation of its representatives and students in International conferences.
Membership is now available for the scientific societies / corporate companies / universities / institutes / individuals / students. For more details and benefits, click on the links below:
- Individual membership
- Institutional membership
- Corporate membership
- Membership fees
- Registered Members
In each category, we are providing membership for 3 months, 6 months, and annual and five year memberships.
Six Months membership
- Member can submit 3 articles to any of the OMICS International journals
- Member will get a prestigious certificate of six months membership from OMICS International
- Member can submit 10 articles to any of the OMICS International journals
- Member will get waiver on registration for any one OMICS International conference
- Member will get a prestigious certificate of Annual membership from OMICS International
- Member can submit 20 articles to any of the OMICS International journals
- Member will get waiver on registration for any two OMICS International conferences
- Member will get a prestigious certificate of Three-year membership from OMICS International
- Member can submit unsolicited number of articles to any of the OMICS International journals
- Member will get waiver on registration for any four OMICS International conferences
- Member will get a prestigious certificate of Five-year membership from OMICS International
The actual fee for individual membership was 5000 USD, but Atherosclerosis: Open Access reduced the fee to 3999 USD and the institutional membership was reduced to 7999 USD from 10000 USD.
The offer was valid till up to December 31, 2019.
The authors who are availing this offer can submit their articles to Atherosclerosis: Open Access Journal and also in any journal belongs to Omics publisher.
OMICS International organizes 1000 conferences every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700 open access journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Journal of Immunobiology
Whatsapp No: +44-20-3608-4181